A Luxurious Hotel Retreat Awaits in Portland
Discover luxury and sophistication at our boutique hotel in downtown Portland's thriving Eastside. Floor-to-ceiling windows fill the hotel with natural light. Sleek, modern décor creates a vibrant urban atmosphere. California-sized beds offer a heavenly sleeping experience, while lightning-fast, complimentary Wi-Fi and a fully-equipped business center provide you with the perfect blend of productivity and relaxation.
Hotel Eastlund offers gorgeous rooms and suites with elegant designer furnishings and views of the downtown skyline. Enjoy inventive local cuisine at our rooftop bar and restaurant, Metropolitan Tavern, or host an event in our gorgeous meeting spaces. Whether you are in downtown Portland for business or pleasure, Hotel Eastlund offers a casually chic style and unmistakable Northwest hospitality.
Rooms & Suites
Relax in Style
Inspiring Meetings and Events
Exclusive Portland Hotel Specials
Indulge in sleek sophistication and Northwest hospitality at our four-star luxury hotel offering vacation packages, parking specials, and exclusive deals that put you in the mood to experience Portland.
Totally Portland Dining Experiences
Enjoy the culinary spirit of Portland and our creative dining scene. Pop up to Metropolitan Tavern, our rooftop restaurant and bar serving small plates, artisan pizzas, and cocktails with views of downtown.
Discover the Spirit of Portland
Portland keeps it weird, but it's also one of the most exciting cities in the Pacific Northwest. Cheer on the Trail Blazers at the Moda Center or explore the shopping and art scene in the Pearl District. Discover downtown Portland and experience the art, culture, and style of the City of Roses.
- What are the check-in and check-out times at Hotel Eastlund?
Check-in is from 4 PM PST, and check-out is 12 PM PST. You may request early check-in or late check-out when booking, subject to availability, and can be extended to 4:00 PM at a half-day rate. Any check-outs after 4:00 PM will be billed for one night’s room and tax.
- Does Hotel Eastlund have a restaurant?
Hotel Eastlund offers three unique dining experiences including the Metropolitan Tavern, our rooftop restaurant, serving innovative cuisine and handcrafted cocktails. Amphora Wine Merchant, our retail wine bar, offers delicious food and a curated selection of Pacific Northwest wines. We also offer the Wild Bean Coffee Bar.
- Does Hotel Eastlund have a fitness center? Yes, the hotel offers a well-equipped fitness center open 24 hours a day with cardio and training equipment, including treadmills and bikes.
- Does Hotel Eastlund offer free Wi-Fi? Yes, we offer complimentary lightning-fast Wi-Fi throughout our Portland hotel, including rooms, meeting spaces, and public areas.
- Does Hotel Eastlund offer accessible rooms? Yes. We offer accessible guest rooms and suites with ADA amenities that include walk-in showers with grab bars. We strive to ensure that every area of our property goes above and beyond ADA standards. Learn more about our hotel accessibility features
- Does the Hotel offer parking? Yes, Hotel Eastlund offers valet parking for $43.00 per night. We also offer Tesla electric charging stations at $10.00 per charge.